Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer pictures

I am not sure as it is still a bit cool, but I think this is summer. So here are a few photos of things that stir my emotions enough to take a picture, as I wander my yard, my neighbourhood, my lake.
Brewing storm clouds

Basil, Thyme, Parsley and Sage to flavor many dishes
The first of my Asiatic Lilies to bloom.
Driveway sidewalk finished
Potty chair made into a planter (Now as long Aiden doesn't take out the flowers and use it for its real purpose)...lol Lake wood nymph

2 comments:

  1. Love the purply pink sky! Very beautiful. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great Cheryl! the yellow potty chair is perfect it is a nice bright yellow and th hole is perfect for a potted plant..the storm brewing clouds is an awesome shot...they are all great pictures to share - I enjoyed it...Summer is really here!

    ReplyDelete